The Marion Animal Hospital proudly offers grooming by Cheryl Westgate. Cheryl grooms all breeds of dogs and cats, and makes every pet feel at home.
Please call to schedule an appointment: (800) 279-6724, or email us at email@example.com.
Each grooming package includes
- A deep cleansing bath with shampoos and conditioners for your pet’s skin needs.
- Flea and Tick treatment, if needed.
- Cut/clip any fur type – plus we groom under coats!
- Nails, ears, and anal gland expression
- Optional: Bright White – a special fur treatment to get rid of that grungy look
- Don’t worry if your dog or cat hates baths – your pet will love the way we take care of them! When you pick them up – they’ll be calm, clean and smelling great.
See below for price estimates for grooming.
NOTICE: Your pets health and well being is important to us! Please make sure your pet has had all vaccines and bring proof of Rabies, Distemper and Kennel Cough immunizations to your first visit with Cheryl.
Small Short Hair $40 – $45 Chihuahuas, Miniature Pinschers, Dauschunds, Pugs
Small Long Hair $45 – $60 Pekignese, Pomeranians, Toy Poodles, Shih tzu
Cats: Prices range from $75-$85 quoted on an individual basis