Published on August 14th, 2012 | by marionanimal0
Dog and Cat Grooming
The Marion Animal Hospital proudly offers grooming by Cheryl Westgate. Cheryl grooms all breeds of dogs and cats, and makes every pet feel at home.
Please call to schedule an appointment: (800) 279-6724, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each grooming package includes
- A deep cleansing bath with shampoos and conditioners for your pet’s skin needs.
- Flea and Tick treatment, if needed.
- Cut/clip any fur type – plus we groom under coats!
- Nails, ears, and anal gland expression
- Optional: Bright White – a special fur treatment to get rid of that grungy look
- Don’t worry if your dog or cat hates baths – your pet will love the way we take care of them! When you pick them up – they’ll be calm, clean and smelling great.
See below for price estimates for grooming.
Prices are estimates only;
Small Short Hair $50 Chihuahuas, Miniature Pinschers, Dauschunds, Pugs
Small Long Hair $55 Pekignese, Pomeranians, Toy Poodles, Shih tzu
Medium Short Hair $55 Beagles, Small Bassets, Medium Mix Dogs
Medium Long Hair $60 Cocker Spaniels, Miniature Schnauzer, Cocker Mix
Large Short Hair $70 Labradors Under 90lbs, Pointers, Basset Hounds
Large Long Hair $80 Golden Retrievers (under 90lbs), Springer Spaniels
XL Short Hair $90 Great Danes, Mastiffs, Rottweilers, Labradors (over 90lbs)
XL Long Hair $110 Newfoundland, Bernese Mountain Dogs
Cats: Prices range from $75-$85 quoted on an individual basis
*Prices are estimates only. Prices are based on size, temperament or need for sedation, length of service and type of cut. Prices can change at the groomers discretion.